Fashion Forum 2010
10 - 11 March 2010 in Munich
In line with the company slogan, Your Business First, assyst hosts the first Fashion Forum, a branch seminar addressing “Technology in the Apparel Industry”. The event shows the introduction of trends, interesting application cases and new technologies, all aimed at providing apparel manufacturers and their suppliers with fresh momentum and helpful suggestions to optimize their company business.
The two-day program focus on six themes - and we have succeeded in attracting speakers from well-known companies like Holy Fashion Group, Peter Hahn, Odermark and Vaude.
- Session 1: Trends in and for the Apparel Industry
- Session 2: Process Innovation in Product Development
- Session 3: Product and Production Management 1
- Session 4: Product and Production Management 2
- Session 5: Production Planning and Cost Optimization
- Session 6: Product Development with Innovative CAD Tools
Please find the agenda for the Fashion Forum 2010 here.
fashion – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
special edition Texprocess
‘Must-haves’ for the new technology season.
- How the Cloud works
The first GoLive Fashion Cloud shows what it can do.
- Recognize shape!
3D Fashion with Vidya — indispensable day in & day out.