With CAD in the fast lane
Nothing is done in pattern construction nowadays without CAD. The system’s functionality is highly developed. And CAD has a lot to offer. With our Premium CAD System Cad.Assyst, you can still create completely different advantages in terms of speed, efficiency and costs ― because the CAD of the future will be all about CAD management, automation and system integration ― and it can only be advantageous for you if you were already one step ahead.
Bogner: Which technical possibilities can help us get ahead?
Bogner carries out its construction with Cad.Assyst and Smart Pattern ―and the Munich company also uses Assyst technology to increase profitability. Bogner uses macros, for example, in the construction of linings, interlinings and wind guards. The uniform style statement and the knowledge of the Bogner designers are also safeguarded at the same time.
Cad.Assyst/Smart Pattern in development and production
Your designs and cuts are the fundamental capital of your company. With us, you can develop this capital efficiently and automate routine tasks ― especially when deadlines are looming. Our solutions offer you a wide range of practice-oriented functions for every requirement, no matter how complex. And your CAD data is available throughout the development process and beyond. Automarker takes over predefined laying rules, for instance. Open cut piece data and workflows are also integrated via PLM GoLive, even into product data management.
You can expect
increased productivity, compact knowledge
- uniform standards and routine task relief
- decentralized access to centralized CAD files
- CAD pattern data to be available throughout the entire development process
- to change the cut with one mouse click
- a cut style with consistent work methodology
- CAD management and remote access
- the safeguarding of knowledge which is vital in order to remain competitive
Cut piece maintenance of the highest class
- Smart Label technology for naming cut piece elements, e.g. for sewing-compatible laying
- Smart Measure: definition of measuring distances with automatic updating
- Core functions for new and experienced users: hot keys, magnetism, labeling
- Fast adaptation of basic patterns with consistent quality and reliable dimensional stability― automated or manual
- Comprehensive basic pattern library by Müller & Sohn
- Predefined and company-specific macros and sizes tables
- New: acceptance and transfer of Investronica exp files; export to Gerber Accumark (R7/R8 in preparation)
- Upgrades and support with easy-2-install
fashion 03 – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
- Better perspectives
At last - IT landscapes that match Fashon perfectly!
- A change in the trend
3D opens up new possibilities for the apparel industry
- Bound to be a hit!
Four processes that will get more from your data