It’s you who decides how you want to work
With PLM GoLive, it’s your development that wins. You’ll work dynamically in collection planning ― but always with the latest information and documentation (also from CAD, Corel or ERP). In each model, you’ll adhere to predefined workflows easily ― and you’ll be seamlessly networked with all those involved in the process from the very first idea to the sample ― and networked instantly, because PLM GoLive has a reference process for your entire product development, one which will allow you to quickly work productively.
Vaude: How can we strengthen our teams and ease the burden on our employees?
Vaude uses PLM by Assyst to network all departments in the development process ― and this results in a lot of time being saved. Data maintenance, prototype requests and assessments and material quality evaluation are all carried out within the program. What used to take a lot of effort in Excel is now available at the touch of a button.
PLM GoLive in the development process
The reference process in PLM GoLive is based on best practices in the apparel industry. This means you can control and manage the entire value chain in development ― from product management with framework collection planning, to designs and collection management right through to pattern construction and production preparation with sample process management and preliminary costing. Cad.Assyst is fully integrated. And where your processes are crucial for your competitive advantage, you can adapt PLM GoLive to exactly meet your needs ― and this procedure is much faster and more cost effective than is usual in the market.
You can expect
new depths of information, seamless workflows
- a very high standard of uniform quality ― your data is always available
- immediate use and easy adaptation to your own requirements
- more productivity thanks to clear-cut communication and transparency in your product development
- improved planning and control throughout your company
- the imaging of the entire collection sphere, including aromas, shoes, textiles, NOS etc.
- the management of all business models: purchase of finished goods, outward processing
Standard software meets individual concept
- Collection framework and calculation
- Management of all product data and development workflows
- Management reports
- Complete reference process for product development process in the apparel industry
- Flash Client (Web), Remote Client (Web/Local) and Desktop Client (Local) with full functionality
- Integration platform: ERP (standard interfaces for Intex and SAP), CAD, CAP, PIM/MAM, catalog systems, PPS, DWH
- Integration of accessories
- Comprehensive range of functions: attachments in the database, control of software programs within the work processes framework, libraries and reports
fashion 03 – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
- Better perspectives
At last - IT landscapes that match Fashon perfectly!
- A change in the trend
3D opens up new possibilities for the apparel industry
- Bound to be a hit!
Four processes that will get more from your data