It’s you who decides how you want to work
With PLM GoLive, it’s your development that wins. In the collection plan you work dynamically, but always with the latest information and documents (also from CAD, Adobe, Corel and ERP). With each model, you maintain your predefined workflows effortlessly - and you are instantly linked with all the parties involved in the process, from the initial idea to the sample. Because PLM GoLive has a reference process for the entire product development, one which allows you to get productive fast. And the Cloud makes PLM still easier.
Vaude: How can we strengthen our teams and ease the burden on our employees?
Vaude uses PLM by Assyst to network all departments in the development process ― and this results in a lot of time being saved. Data maintenance, prototype requests and assessments and material quality evaluation are all carried out within the program. What used to take a lot of effort in Excel is now available at the touch of a button.
PLM GoLive in the development process
Best practices in the apparel industry form the basis for the reference process in PLM GoLive. This lets you control and manage the entire value chain in development ‑ including product management with framework collection planning, designs and collection management to pattern construction and production preparation with sample process management and preliminary costing. And Cad.Assyst is fully integrated. Where your processes are crucial for maintaining your competitiveness, you can customize PLM GoLive precisely according to your needs - and with PLM GoLive that’s much faster and more cost-effective than you’ll usually find in the market. With the GoLive Cloud, your PLM system is always right there where you need it.
You can expect
new depths of information, seamless workflows
- operation via the GoLive Cloud of the Human Solutions Group
- a very high standard of uniform quality - and your data is always available
- immediate use and easy adaptation to your own requirements
- more productivity thanks to clear-cut communication and transparency in your product development
- improved planning and control throughout your company
- imaging of the entire collection sphere, including aromas, shoes, textiles, NOS etc.
- the management of all business models: full purchase, PLV
Standard software meets individual concept
- Collection framework and calculation
- Management of all product data and development workflows
- Management reports
- Complete reference process for product development process in the apparel industry
- New module: Supply chain management
- Flash client (web), Remote Client (Web/Local) and desktop client (local) with comprehensive functionality
- Integration platform: ERP (standard interfaces for Intex and SAP), CAD, CAP, PIM/MAM, catalog systems, PPS, DWH
- Integration of accessories
- Comprehensive range of functions: attachments in the database, control of software programs within the work processes framework, libraries and reports
fashion – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
special edition Texprocess
‘Must-haves’ for the new technology season.
- How the Cloud works
The first GoLive Fashion Cloud shows what it can do.
- Recognize shape!
3D Fashion with Vidya — indispensable day in & day out.