Closed User Group
Human Solutions at the IMB 2006 - 10th thru 13th May in Cologne:
Human Solutions to exhibit at the IMB - The World Fair for Apparel Production Technology and Textile Processing in Hall 08, Booth C 010 - D 011
08.03.2006Human Solutions will once again take part in this year's World Fair for Clothing Technology and Textile Processing, introducing its products from its own spacious booth: from the 10th thru the 13th May the company will exhibit trendsetting clothing solutions at the IMB 2006 in Cologne in Hall 08, Booth C 010 - D 011. At the event, the company will focus on computer-supported tailored garment production, size & fit optimization and determination of apparel sizes for armed forces, the mail order trade and corporate fashion.
An overview of the key products to be shown by Human Solutions at this year's IMB:
- XFIT ARMY: the worldwide leading solution for the economically efficient determination of requirements and the optimal determination of sizes for the outfitting of military personnel and security forces - XFIT ARMY is used by military organizations like the US Army, the US Air Force, the German Army, the Dutch Army and the Swiss Army.
- XFIT Fashion: the youngest member of the XFIT family of products; the pilot project will be introduced at the IMB.
- INTAILOR: the new manufacturer-related concept for tailored clothing production and individual apparel - vertically integrated.
- ANTHROSCAN: provides more efficiency and flexibility in serial measurement – fast and precise measurement of large groups of persons thanks to the perfect interaction of body scanner and powerful, cutting-edge software.
- FIGURA: the individual fashion manikin for collection development and garment fit.