Human Solutions looks back on an eminently successful Exhibition
Great interest shown by trade visitors for the new clothing solutions and laser scanner models
24.05.2006Human Solutions can now look back on what proved to be an extremely successful IMB apparel industry trade fair: the trade solutions the company introduced at the IMB aroused a great deal of interest from both domestic and foreign trade visitors. One of the many star attractions was the next-generation 3D Body Scanner, introduced to the public for the first time by Human Solutions.
Alexandra Seidl, Human Solutions Marketing Director, drawing positive conclusions from this year's event, said, “We are very pleased indeed with the results of our presence at the Exhibition - we succeeded in strengthening existing contacts and providing product information to a great number of prospective customers as well. It was our aim to provide the trade with a true representation of what Human Solutions is - a company specializing in versatile apparel solutions, with a multi-faceted know-how that is second to none. We believe we have achieved that objective - and we're delighted to have done so.”
Next-generation body scanners
- VITUS LC was conceived by Human Solutions specifically for the retail trade. In comparison to its predecessor, VITUS Smart, it requires less space and cost much less to purchase and maintain. This was made possible through a radical change in design: where the person being measured used to stand within four columns arranged in a square, VITUS LC only requires three columns
- VITUS XXL, a high-end system with improved resolution and expanded measuring area, complies fully with the ISO 20685 international standard, thereby meeting the special demands found in industrial applications, like the determination of requirements for armed forces or serial measurements
More Human Solutions key products at the IMB
Besides the new VITUS LC and VITUS XXL laser scanners, five extremely diverse solutions were introduced by the company at the IMB - XFIT ARMY, XFIT FASHION, INTAILOR, ANTHROSCAN and FIGURA.
- XFIT ARMY: the worldwide leading system solution for economic warehousing optimization and efficient determination of sizes for the outfitting of military personnel and state security forces – the solution is currently being used by the US Army, the US Air Force, the German Army, the Dutch Army and the Swiss Army, to name but a few examples
- XFIT FASHION: the youngest member of the XFIT family of products: a software solution for the intelligent determination of sizes, created for the mail order trade and corporate fashion
- INTAILOR: a system solution for the computer-supported mass production of customized clothing, vertically integrated
- ANTHROSCAN: provides more efficiency and flexibility in serial measurement – fast and precise measurement of large groups of persons thanks to the perfect interaction of body scanner and powerful software
- FIGURA: the individual fashion manikin for ensuring size and fit and collection development
Alexandra Seidl: “INTAILOR and XFIT FASHION were especially well received by the IMB visitors. This positive feedback confirms that we're on the right track with our latest developments.”