Human Solutions as an exhibitor at the IMB - The World Fair for Apparel Production Technology and Textile Processing -
IMB 2009: 21 through 24 April in Cologne. Human Solutions in Hall 8.1, Booth C 010 - D 011
04.03.2009Human Solutions will once again take part in this year's World Fair for Clothing Technology and Textile Processing and will introduce its products from its own large booth: From the 21th thru the 24th of Apri, the company will exhibit trendsetting clothing solutions at the IMB 2009 in Cologne in Hall 8.1, Booth C 010 / D 011. The company will introduce an Exhibition first - the presentation of the LC2, the most favorably-priced 3D body scanner, and the most comprehensive body scan database in the world. Human Solution will highlight the following fields of expertise at the IMB - Fit, tables of sizes/optimization of market share, virtual Try-On/virtual product development, computer-supported customized clothing without try-ons and the determination of sizes for workwear.
"We realize human beings in a virtual world – for better, correct-fitting and consequently more successful products worldwide. With our solutions for the apparel industry, textile manufacturers can actively participate in the era of the correct fit. We're looking forward to interesting discussions with our customers at the Exhibition", said Dr. Andreas Seidl, Managing Director of the Human Solutions Company.
A preview of the key products at the Human Solutions booth:
- International body scan database: optimizes product development for foreign markets
- Virtual Try-On: increases effective purchasing time for more sales
- Made-to-Measure Suits: saves time and creates higher product quality without tailor's know-how at the POS
- SizeGermany: optimized ready-made tables and determination of market share
- SizeFitting: reduces warehousing costs by up to 70%
- Virtual House Model: saves time and reduced the effort involved in collection development