Closed User Group
Increase productivity ― automation and intelligent tools with CAD and PLM
When it comes to quality and productivity in collection development where outward processing or the purchase of finished goods is involved, Assyst is your premium partner. As the market leader in our home market of Germany, the company is also an international technology pioneer, globally active for established brands ranging from the luxury segment to discounters.
With our integrated CAD and PLM solutions, we enable the automation of routine tasks, the simulation of your designs and models, provide product data and automate processes and workflows. On-demand and local software for laying and the order optimization of our solutions are our products’ link to production.
One particularly unique feature is the addition of ERP by AVM, together with Product Fit technology by Human Solutions, which integrates seamlessly into the Assyst technology chain. In this way, current international body dimensions are integrated into the development process from the outset ― for market and customer-driven products, greater productivity and lower IT costs.
Our focal themes
- 3D visualization of fabric, cut piece and the human being
- PLM for product data and collaboration management
- Marker making (on-demand)
- Order optimization (on-demand)
- Premium supplier for Fashion and Interiors
- Top innovator in the field of 3D visualization
- CAD & PLM for Fashion and Interiors
- A subsidiary of the Human Solutions GmbH since 2009
- CEO: Dr. Andreas Seidl
- Headquarters: Aschheim/Dornach, by Munich