Your product know-how is your company’s main asset. With Assyst, you can develop and manage your products precisely and efficiently, especially when deadlines are looming.
Koinor: How can we create one-offs and still be as efficient as possible at the same time?
Thanks to Assyst technology, Koinor supports a wide range of design variants and its zero-error strategy ― data is seamlessly available all the way to the cutter, for instance.
Cad.Assyst in development and production
Our solutions offer you a wide range of practice-oriented functions to help you work effectively and precisely. With our technologies, you’ll cover all the steps in the value-added chain, from design to output to a variety of cutters from the widest range of manufacturers ― from a single-ply cutter to the water jet cutter.
You can expect
perfect support in design
- enhanced quality
- fewer errors
- the automation and simplification of routine tasks
- construction in a predefined context for product brands or clients
The optimal interaction of 3D and 2D
- A module for 3D designs - and direct conversion in 2D with the 3D/2D module
- The definition of leather quality zones for the direct transfer from the programs of the leather cutter
- Core functions for new and experienced users alike: hot keys, magnetism, labeling
- Optimal management of CAD drafts and pieces thanks to database support
- Precise documentation of product variants e.g. in the life cycle of a vehicle or upholstered furniture
- Time-consuming draft alterations can be carried out with one mouse click, based on standard procedures or on customer-specific macros
- Fast, automated or manual adjustment of basic blocks ― with consistent quality
- The Easy.Marker function module gives you the fast creation of markers for prototypes or initial pre-calculations
fashion – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
Develop, coordinate, optimize – 3D pays.
- Innovation course
Pattern data in the Fashion Cloud ... here’s how it works.
- Best practice
This is what the industry is doing with the new fashion technology.