3D simulation of apparel
Objective: This course will teach you the most important functions in apparel simulation using typical pattern creation and design workflows.
pattern/technical know-how and product knowledge would be advantageous.Content:
- Vidya.Cad – preparation of CAD data for 3D visualization and simulation
- Vidya Simulator – simulation of apparel
- Vidya Texture – processing of textures for the realistic display in Vidya Simulator
- Vidya Seam – creation of individual seam textures
- Vidya Datamanagement – import, administration, set up and export of 3D data
- Transfer of CAD data from third-party systems by means of data conversion (does not apply for existing Cad.Assyst customers)
- Vidya Avatar – Set up of animations on the basis of body scans
Please note: Cut-relevant know-how, basic knowledge of Cad.Assyst and product-related knowledge would be of advantage.
Approx. 5 days for vidya Kompakt;
As an option:
1 day for CAD data transfer from third-party systems by data conversion (not applicable for Cad.Assyst customers)
2 days basic training Vidya.Cad (not applicable for cad.assyst customers)
2 days for Vidya material
1 day Vidya Avatar
Please note that your request can only be sent if you agree to our data protection and consent declaration at the end of this form.
fashion – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
Develop, coordinate, optimize – 3D pays.
- Innovation course
Pattern data in the Fashion Cloud ... here’s how it works.
- Best practice
This is what the industry is doing with the new fashion technology.