The customer as a fashion manikin
Many of the new standard sizes of the SizeGERMANY serial measurement program are now available as fashion manikins. They take the typical body shape of your customers into account and not just their dimensions. CAD tables of sizes, avatars and physical fashion manikins are uniform. And even without CAD, the fashion manikins will still show you what will fit today’s customers (and what won’t).
SizeGERMANY fashion manikins in the development process
The new fashion manikins facilitate size & fit assessment in both in-house product development and on suppliers’ premises.
They are available in the typical sample sizes for ladies (36, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54), for men (50, 52, 54, 58) and for girls and boys (each with size 140, 152) and one unisex in size 116. And it’s not only the dimensions of the new SizeGERMANY fashion manikins which are ideal... their sheer functionality is absolutely unique in the market, because they were developed by the professionals of various apparel manufacturers in the “Fashion Manikin” Workgroup of the SizeGERMANY project.
You can easily order fashion manikins from Human Solutions. Dimensional accuracy and dimensional stability are also reviewed by the Hohenstein Institute.
You can expect
- dimensions and shapes consistent with SizeGERMANY results
- a modular system
- realistic shapes for formative body elements, e.g. hip bones
- the behavior of the human body to be imitated
- ease of measurement, e.g. through the addition of an arm stump or heel projection
- simple and fast putting on and taking off of garments with minimum effort
Fashion manikins by professionals ― for professionals
- Various models in a modular system: whole body, torso with upper thigh projection, upper or lower body
- Variable mounting: height-adjustable stand, standing pegs or suspension possible
- Optional: Detachable body parts: arms, head and/or shoulder caps
- Imprint of the central dimension line
- Rotating arms (long arm fashion manikin) to evaluate the quality of the sleeve
- Compressible body areas, e.g. chest, abdomen and hip
- Antistatic surface
- Optimum skin properties for fabric drape
- Weight: 10-11 kg (whole body fashion manikin)
Human Solutions GmbH
Phone: +49 (0)631 343 593 00
fashion – The magazine for technology in the apparel industry
Develop, coordinate, optimize – 3D pays.
- Innovation course
Pattern data in the Fashion Cloud ... here’s how it works.
- Best practice
This is what the industry is doing with the new fashion technology.